Regattas are a great idea for corporate team building, rewards and incentives, perfect for conferences as well as Bucks and Hens partys with a difference.
Do you have the competitive edge? Always pictured yourself racing on Sydney Harbour?
- We offer regattas for small and large groups, no experience necessary, learn new skills in a fun and relaxed environment.
- We offer city pick up and drop off as well as from most other wharves within the main Harbour
- Set your budget! Our basic options start at $1800.00 for 15 people on 2 evenly matched yachts. Add on catering , drinks and more yachts to match your groups needs.
- Regattas are conducted over 3 hours which includes safety brief, practice sail and then 3 short races with a 5 minute countdown at the start of each race as both yachts jockey for the best starting position.
- The yachts are evenly matched and the racing will be extremely close, coming down to the tactical decisions and the work of the two crews.
- The crew positions include
- Team Leader – deals directly with skipper, allocates roles, takes advice from skipper and issues instruction to his crew, has copy of the Regatta Race Sheet.
- Time keeper/navigator- has copy of regatta race sheet, listens and watches out for starter boat horns and flags and starts and finishes race and navigates the race course.
- Headsail, up to four people required to set, winch and trim headsail
We have enjoyed organising many regattas for small companys as well as larger corporates including CBA, IOOF, & AMP
- All our regattas end with a winners Champagne presentation!