Corporate Packages and Regattas
Looking for an original idea for a Team Reward or Christmas Party? Champagne Sailing offers Yacht and Catamaran charters, or corporate regattas for an unforgettable day out on Sydney Harbour.
Departure points are located at many central wharves, & we can organise catering, pick up your drinks* (*only available on Cutting Loose, Woorabinda Seascape and Champagne Sailing) & even an onboard magician!! Click through to find your perfect boat now.
Do you have the competitive edge? Always pictured yourself racing on Sydney Harbour?
- We offer regattas for small and large groups, no experience necessary, learn new skills in a fun and relaxed environment.
- We offer city pick up and drop off as well as from most other wharves within the main Harbour
- Set your budget! Our basic options start at $1800.00 for 15 people on 2 evenly matched yachts. Add on catering , drinks and more yachts to match your groups needs.
- Regattas are conducted over 3 hours which includes safety brief, practice sail and then 3 short races with a 5 minute countdown at the start of each race as both yachts jockey for the best starting position.
- The yachts are evenly matched and the racing will be extremely close, coming down to the tactical decisions and the work of the two crews. The race course is determined by the prevailing wind and weather conditions, and takes in all the world famous sights on Sydney Harbour.
- The crew positions include
- Team Leader – deals directly with skipper, allocates roles, takes advice from skipper and issues instruction to his crew, has copy of the Regatta Race Sheet.
- Time keeper/navigator- has copy of regatta race sheet, listens and watches out for starter boat horns and flags and starts and finishes race and navigates the race course.
- Headsail, up to four people required to set, winch and trim headsail
We have enjoyed organising many regattas for small companys as well as larger corporates including CBA, IOOF, AMP, Uber, Plenary group and more
- All our regattas end with a winners Champagne presentation!